Terms and Privacy
Website Terms and Conditions of Use:
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the website under the domain name www.randam-art.com and to any correspondence between you and us and to any newsletters or publications downloaded by you or sent to you by us (the “Site”).
In consideration of Randam Art allowing you access to the Site you are deemed to accept our terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, do not use the Site.
Our terms and conditions of use may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site after a change has been made to the terms and conditions of use you are deemed to have accepted it.
1. Use of the Site
Randam Art or its contributing artists own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material on the Site. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, adapt or otherwise use any material on the Site other than for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not use the Site:-
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
- in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site, without written permission from Randam Art;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party, without written permission from Randam Art;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
- in any way that might bring Randam Art into disrepute.
You must be at least 18 years of age or be accessing the Site with the full consent of a parent or guardian
2. Removal of Material and Access to the Site
Randam Art shall have the right to refuse to allow you access to the Site or any part of it at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice.
Randam Art shall have the right at any time and for any reason to remove from the Site any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice.
Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, Randam Art gives no warranties that it is indeed free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate virus checking software. Randam Art shall not be responsible for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site or any other Internet site.
Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. These are for your convenience only. Randam Art does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of these external websites, with the exception of our other website at www.randam-art.com.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
Randam Art may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the Site at its sole discretion and it shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication (this does not include personal information which is used only for the fulfillment of your order).
You hereby grant Randam Art a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to republish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to them or to the Site in any format including (without limitation) print and electronic format. For example, if you send us an email telling us how much you loved our items we may elect to use that as a testimonial.
Randam Art respects your privacy and will protect the information you provide to the best of our abilities.
You here by agree that and any information sent to Randam Art by you via email or by signing up to receive our newsletter may be processed by Randam Art for the purposes of:
(a) processing your requests;
(b) providing you with information by email, newsletter, or other means;
(c) providing you with information about products;
(d) reply to your inquiry;
The processing of the Personal Data may involve Randam Art disclosing your details to regulatory bodies and/or other third parties only if required by law.
7. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
Our terms and conditions of use may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Site, no warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness. Randam Art cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site. Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions of use, to the fullest extent permitted by law Randam Art excludes all warranties (whether express or implied) and all liability to you in respect of the Site, its content and your use of it.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA. Any disputes arising in relation to the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the USA. If any of these terms or conditions of use should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions of use shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.